Supports healthy energy levels throughout the day.
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina Balance provides a rich source of vitamins, mineral, antioxidants, proteins and co-factors.
Provides a source of essential nutrients for immune support.
Perfect when you feel run down or exhausted.
Plant based nutrition that is easy to absorb and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Provides support for those with iron defeciency.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsSpirulina Ingredients
|Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis)||100 %|
Vegetarians/Vegetarians Free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
Serving size: 3g (1 rounded teaspoon)
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||48.0 kJ||1610 kJ|
|Protein||2.0 g||67.8 g|
|Fat, total||0.20 g||7.2 g|
|-saturated||0.10 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.40 g||14 g|
|-sugars||0.10 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.20 g||6.8 g|
|Sodium||22.9 mg||763 mg|
|Vitamin B1||3.0 mcg||100 g|
|Vitamin B2||144 mcg||4.8 mg|
|Vitamin B3||480 mcg||16 mg|
|Vitamin B6||23.4 mcg||780 mg|
|B 12||6.90 mcg||230 mg|
|Vitamin K||28.5 mcg||950 mg|
|Calcium||8.90 mg||298 mg|
|Chromium||21.6 mcg||720 mcg|
|Copper||12.6 mcg||420 mcg|
|Iodine||17.1 mcg||570 mcg|
|Magnesium||9.10 mg||304 mg|
|Manganese||9.10 mg||304 mg|
|Phosphorous||28.4 mg||945 mg|
|Potassium||48.7 mg||1.60 mg|
|Selenium||0.60 mcg||20 mcg|
|Zinc||42.9 mcg||1.40 mg|
|Beta carotene||6.60 mg||220 mg|
|Total Carotenoids||15.0 mg||500 mg|
|Phycocyanin||561 mg||18.7 g|
|Chlorophyll||36.0 mg||1.20 g|
|Zeaxanthin||3.30 mg||111 mg|
|Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA)||45.0 mg||1.50 g|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||38.4 mg||1.30 g|
*RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
- Adults: 1 teaspoon (3g) daily.
- Children 6-12 years: Half teaspoon (1.5g) daily.
- Caution: If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have an algae allergy, please check with your healthcare professional before using Lifestream Spirulina
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read