Promotes bowel health
Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes contains essential digestive enzymes and herbs along with psyllium fibre, prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive and bowel health.
Assists in bowel regularity.
Helps promote the growth of good bacteria.
Assists in digestion and nutrient absorption process.
What else should I know?
Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes Powder contains:
Psyllium husks 64%, Inulin prebiotics 30%, Digestive enzymes (Protease 1.2%, Betaine HCI 0.9%, Ginger root 0.6%, Papain 0.6%, Peppermint leaf 0.6%, Fennel seed 0.6%, Bromelain 0.6%), Probiotic cultures 1%.
Serving size: 5g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||43.0 kJ||855 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||2.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.05 g||0.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.01 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.4 g||88.5 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||2.0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.2 g||63.9 g|
|Probiotic cultures||600 million|
All values specified above are averages.
- Adults: 2 level teaspoons (5g), 1-2 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 level teaspoon (2.5g), 1-2 times daily.
- Mix into large glass of water or juice, stir well and consume immediately.
- Follow this with another glass of water or juice.
- Best taken 1/2 hour before or after food.
- It is recommended to take water intake when taking additional dietary fibre.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- As a general precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read