Digestive tonic to support smooth and natural digestion.
Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre is 100% natural formula that contains prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive and bowel health.
Provides a source of gentle fibre to assist bowel regularity.
Helps promote the growth of good bacteria.
Helps to maintain balanced blood sugar levels.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Probiotic cultures (Lactobacillu bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus)||7.5mg|
This product is free from gluten and wheat.
May contain traces of dairy and soy.
Serving size: 5g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||43.0 kJ||855 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||2.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.05 g||0.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.01 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.4 g||88.5 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||2.0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.2 g||63.9 g|
|Sodium||1.5 mg||29.0 mg|
|Probiotic cultures||600 million|
All values specified above are averages.
- Adults: 3 capsules daily. Increased doses of up to 8 capsules twice daily can be taken to suit individual requirements.
- Children 6-12 years: 1-2 capsules daily.
- Best taken 1/2 hour before or after food.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- It is recommended to increase water intake when taking additional dietar fibre.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!