Lifestream Chlorella gives your body an internal deodorant.
Lifestream Chlorella contains a microscopic plant that provides a rich source of over 20 vitamins and minerals.
Provides daily tonic and liver support.
Can be used as a natural daily multi-vitamin with additional benefits of 'cleansing' the body.
Helps protection against free radical damage.
Supports healthy bowels and provides support after over indulging in food or alcohol.
Supports skin health- helps to reduce blemishes.
Helps to reduce body odour.
Helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals and flushes out stored waste and pollutantns.
What else should I know?
Chlorella Powder (Chlorella vulgaris) 100%
Serving size: 2g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||34.0 kJ||1711 kJ|
|Protein||1.3 g||63.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.3 g||12.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.03 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.3 g||15.1 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.2 g||10.2 g|
|Sodium||2.7 mg||135 mg|
|Chlorophyll||75.4 mg||3.77 mg|
These products are vegan and are free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
- Adults: 2/3 (2g) level teaspoon daily. Add to fruit juice, yogurt or your favourite smoothie and mix well.
- It is recommended to make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to flush toxins through your system.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Headaches, blemishes, tiredness or changes in bowel motions may occur when first taking chlorella.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have a micro-algae allergy, please check with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- In the very rare case of vomiting or nausea or if intestinal pain or constipation continues, then discontinue use and seek healthcare advice.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!