The master antioxidant for optimal cellular health.
Lypo-Spheric Glutathione supports a healthy liver and promotes optimal cellular health.
Every cell in the body needs Glutathione and most cells actually produce it; but internal and external factors adversely affect the amount of Glutathione your body produces.
Oral glutathione is notoriously vulnerable to destruction in the digestive system before reaching the cells.
Using patented technology, the Setria Glutathione molecules are wrapped in double layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the antioxidant through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells.
What else should I know?
Each packet contains:
L-Glutathione (Setria) 450mg (reduced form).
Essential Phospholipids 100mg (from soy lecithin).
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 500mg.
Other ingredients include deionized water, alcohol (preservative), potassium hydroxide.
- As a dietary supplement, take two packets daily in divided doses.
- Take one packet in the morning and one packet two hours before sleep, as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For best results, snip of tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one to three ounces of your favourite cool beverage, and consume in one swallow on an empty stomach.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Contents of packet will not dissolve.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigeration is recommended to improve taste.
- Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Colour of contents may vary.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!