Kabuki brush for mineral make-up.
Manicare Retractable Kabuki Brush is designed for perfect mineral make-up.
Made with extra soft natural bristles
Comes in a compact size which makes it great for handbags and travel.
Protective lid to keep it hygienic.
What else should I know?
- To expose: pull lid off and slide collar down.
- To close: slide out retractable collar until bristles are completely covered and fit lid.
- Less is more. You just need the tiniest amount of mineral foundation to achieve a beautiful and natural complexion .
- Place a small amount of foundation into the lid (or container of your choice).
- Load your bristles by swirling or tapping your Kabuki in the foundation.
- Remove the excess foundation by tapping your brush on the side of the lid or container.
- Using a circular motion, gently buff the foundation onto your entire face. For the most natural results make sure to blend into your hairline and upward along your hair and jawline.
- Build your coverage. Apply one light layer at a time until you achieve your desired coverage. If you feel it takes too many layers to achieve your coverage, you might consider applying concealer before your foundation.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Good Health Turmeric Probiotic Complex 30 Capsules
NZ $49.90NZ $31.35
Wild Ferns Honey Babe Gift Set
NZ $57.40NZ $41.67
Wild Ferns Honey Babe Mummy's Tummy Butter 175g
NZ $27.50NZ $19.96
Click here to read