Broad spectrum UVA/UVB.
Marine Blue SPF50+ Sunscreen Lotion is formulated to help provide very high protection against the sun's damaging rays.
Screens out harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Regular use of sunscreen may reduce the risk of some skin cancers and premature skin ageing.
Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturise.
What else should I know?
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 100mg/g, Octocrylene 80mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 40mg/g.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Sunscreen may cause discolouration of clothing.
- Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!