An effective formulation that helps to relieve cold symptoms and sinus pain.
Maxiclear Cold & Flu Relief, Sinus & Pain Relief assists in temporarily relieving cold and flu symptoms such as headaches and fevers.
It contains the nasal decongestant Phenylephrine which helps to clear your blocked nose and relieve any pain in the sinuses.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
- Edetic acid
- Magnesium stearate
- Maize starch
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Quinoline yellow
- Sodium metabisulfite
- Stearic acid
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- 2 tablets every 4 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
- Adults: Do not take this medicine for more than a few days at a time unless advised by a doctor.
- Children: Do not give this medicine for more than 48 hours at a time unless advised by a doctor.
- See your doctor before taking this product if you have high blood pressure, heart problems or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are taking anti-depressant medication.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
- Do not take with any other cough or cold medicines or products containing paracetamol, unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read