A potent formulation that helps to relieve hayfever symptoms and nasal congestion.
Maxiclear Cold & Nasal Relief, Hayfever & Sinus Relief assists in temporarily relieving nasal and sinus congestion through the use of nasal decongestant Phenylephrine.
It contains a non-drowsy antihistamine, Loratadine, which helps combat hayfever symptoms.
This helps to keep your eyes from watering and itching, it also helps to prevent uncontrollable sneezing.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Maize starch
- Pregelatinized maize starch
- Quinoline yellow
- Purified talc
- Purified water
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- 1 tablet 4 times daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
- See your doctor before taking this product if you have high blood pressure, heart problems or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are taking anti-depressant medication.
- Although the medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Good Health Turmeric Probiotic Complex 30 Capsules
NZ $49.90NZ $31.40
Wild Ferns Honey Babe Gift Set
NZ $57.40NZ $41.67
Wild Ferns Honey Babe Mummy's Tummy Butter 175g
NZ $27.50NZ $19.96
Click here to read