Freezes skin tag while protecting healthy skin.
Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover, 38 ml removes skin tags effectively and safely.
For use on the neck, in the armpits and under the breasts.
Comes with skin shields that ensures targeted treatment while protecting surrounding skin.
What else should I know?
- Place a plaster around the skin tag to be treated.
- Place a foam tip holder in the opening of the applicator cap.
- Press the holder gently into the opening.
- Hold the dispenser upside down with the holder / foam tip pointing towards the ground.
- Do not place the foam tip on the skin tag.
- When the dispenser is being activated to dispense the contents onto the foam tip, hold the product away from the body.
- Do not point the product in the direction of others.
- Press 4 times firmly with the thumb on the bottom of the dispenser to dispense the contents onto the foam tip. Hold the dispenser upside down for a further 10 seconds.
- Hold the foam tip against the skin tag for 40 seconds.
- Remove the plaster after the treatment Remove the foam tip from the applicator cap opening by pulling it out by its holder.
- Dispose accordingly.
- In case of multiple skin tags located in the treatment area, treat no more than 2 skin tags at a time.
- The foam tips supplied with the product are not for re-use.
- They are single use disposable products.
- For each skin tag, use a new foam tip. Do not touch the surface of the used foam tip.
- Hold the foam tip away from other skin surfaces.
- Contact of the used-foam-tip surface could result in freezing the skin surfaces.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read