Attacks colds at their source.
Mundicare Cold Defence Nasal Spray eliminates cold viruses from the nasal lining.
When used at the first sings of a cold, it's clinically proven to stop colds up to 2 days early.
Preservative and steroid free, and can be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding and kids from 12 months.
Powered by Carragelose, a natural ingredient sourced from red seaweed.
What else should I know?
Contains Natural Carragelose. When used at the first signs of cold symptoms,
it has been proven to reduce the duration of a cold and lessen the severity of
cold-like symptoms such as sore throat, clogged nose, runny nose, cough, sneezing and chills.
Carragelose forms a protective layer on the surface of the mucosa and binds/traps the viruses,
hindering the spread and multiplication, allowing them to be eliminated naturally through the nasal mucus. Delivers 0.14 ml/spray of Carrageenan solution.
- 1. Clean your nostrils before use.
- 2. Remove the protective cap. Before first use, pump a few times if necessary until spray is discharged.
- 3. Sit upright and keep your head slightly down and forward.
- 4. Close one nostril and gently insert the nozzle into the other.
- 5. Gently squeeze the pump as you breathe in.
- 6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other nostril.
- For best results, repeat 3 times per day. Treatment should begin at the first signs of cold symptoms.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Hive 175 Lip Balm 5 Pack
NZ $44.80NZ $31.98
Hive 175 Manuka Honey Soap 85g
NZ $11.40NZ $8.12
Hive 175 Manuka Honey Conditioning Hand Creme 30ml
NZ $7.90NZ $5.66
Click here to read