Advanced formula for fast absorption.
Nurofen Quickzorb provides quick and effective pain relief.
Easy to swallow, absorbs quickly and relieves quickly.
Relieves pain associated with headaches, migraines, tensions headaches, muscular pain, cold & flu symptoms, period pain, dental pain, sinus pain, back pain and arthritic pain.
Each caplet contains 342mg of Ibuprofen Lysine.
What else should I know?
Each caplet contains:
Ibuprofen lysine 342mg (equivalent to ibuprofen 200mg).
- Swallow the tables with a full glass of water.
- Take the tablets on an empty stomach (at least half an hour before food or two hours after food). They will be absorbed more quickly if you take them on an empty stomach.
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (max 6 caplets in 24 hours)
- Children 7-12 years: 1 caplet every 6-8 hours as necessary (max 4 caplets in 24 horus).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- You have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are taking medication regularly.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- In children under 7 years of age.
Do not use if blister pack foil is broken on first opening.
Store below 25 degrees celsius.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Histaclear Tablets 30 NZ $10.99
blog & more!
Click here to read