A high potency Brahmi formula to aid memory where this is a problem related to stress and nervous anxiety.
* Assisting memory and concentration
* Times of added mental pressure including exams and study
* Stress and anxiety
* Burn-out and fatigue
* Provides 6000mg of Brahmi per capsule to assist mental function, concentration, memory and learning
* Brahmi benefits cognition and is an antioxidant
* Provides lecithin to assist nerve function
* Together with vitamin B6, magnesium and amino acid glutamine to assist brain function
What else should I know?
Each capsule provides
Standardised herbal extracts equiv. dry
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant 6g
Equiv. Bacosides as Bacoside A 135mg
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 500mg
Equiv. Ginkgo flavonglycosides 2.4mg
Equiv. Ginkgolides & Bilobalide 600µg
Herbal extract equiv. dry
Crataegus laevigata (Hawthorn) fruit 50mg Cofactors
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 4mg
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 3.3mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 2mg
Magnesium (as oxide) 50mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 300µg
NO Dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
* Patients on prescription medicine, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
* Use with caution in patients on blood-thinning medicines
* High doses may give rise to gastric upset in some patients
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!