Lysine is an essential amino acid needed for the formation of proteins including collagen.
Beneficial for: * Nutritional support for cold sores, herpes and shingles
* Mouth ulcers
* Healthy clear skin and lips
* General skin healing support for damaged skin.
Key features: * Helps reduce the incidence of cold sore infections by helping to restrict the growth and development of virus involved
* To assist in relieving the pain and itching of herpes and shingles infections
* Helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes
* Essential amino acid for the formation of collagen needed for healthy skin and other proteins
What else should I know?
Each tablet provides:
Lysine hydrochloride 1.2g
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not suitable for children except on medical advice.
* Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
* Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 4 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!