Hereditary hair loss treatment
ROGAINE Extra Strength Topical Solution is clinically proven to regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss and help reverse its progression. It contains the FDA-approved topical ingredient minoxidil, and it works to enlarge shrunken follicles (increasing their size). This allows for normal healthy hair to develop over time.
To get the most out of ROGAINE® Extra Strength Solution, it’s important to use it twice a day, every day.
What else should I know?
Minoxidil 5% w/v
- Apply 1 mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
- Using more, or more often, will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Do not use if:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown below or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $5.81
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $8.76
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.52
Click here to read