Great for symptoms such as fatigue, frequent infections, poor stamina, reduced athletic performance and learning difficulties in children may be signs of Iron deficiency.
Iron is a mineral that is vital to both physical and mental wellbeing.
Iron is responsible for the excretion of carbon dioxide and supports the body against infection.
Adolescent females are at risk of iron deficiency owing to increased iron losses at menstruation and poor dietary habits.
Pregnancy places great demands on iron stores, as do a strict vegetarian diet and frequent aerobic exercise.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Symptoms such as fatigue, frequent infections, poor stamina, reduced athletic performance and learning difficulties in children may be signs of Iron deficiency.
- Iron has a low risk of gastric upset or constipation as the form of iron used, ferrous fumerate, is more easily absorbed. Iron-rich superfood Pumpkin Seed is also included.
- Ferrous Fumarate does not act as a Vitamin E antagonist.
- Vitamin C is added to assist absorption of the iron; Vitamins B6 and B12 are included to support the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- A maintainance dose of Folic acid is included to support pre-conception requirements for this nutrient, and to further assist iron absorption.
What else should I know?
Each Tablet contains:
Minerals: Ferrous Fumarate (Equiv. Iron 24mg) 73mg
Vitamins: Vitamin C 30mg, Folic Acid 100mcg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 3mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2mcg
Iron-Rich Herbs: Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita Pepo) 25mg
FREE from yeast, wheat, sugar, starch, fish, nuts, gluten, dairy, corn, artificial colouring, preservatives and flavours.
Take 1 tablet daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Avoid taking iron supplements with milk or other calcium rich products as calcium reduces absorption of iron. Iron may interact with several drugs, resulting in decreased absorption of both iron and the drug. Ask your doctor for advice.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
Ethical Nutrients Triple Action Sleep Support 30 tablets
NZ $32.38NZ $28.16
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!