Designed to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in flight.
Long Periods of inactivity, combined with the cramped conditions and dehydration which can occur on long journeys, can cause a number of circulatory problems including deep vein thrombosis (DVT) - blood clots.
Scholl Flight Socks are medically proven to help prevent DVT by helping to improve blood flow. They also help to prevent swollen ankles and tired aching legs.
- Advanced hoisery technology
- Cotton feel
- Comfort top
- With antimicrobal protection to keep feet fresh
- Compression Factor 14 - 17
What else should I know?
- Scholl flight socks should be worn in place of normal socks throughout the journey.
- Always wear both socks and ensure that they are pulled up to just below the knee.
- See enclosed leaflet for correct fitting and care.
- Handwash. Do not iron.
Do not use if you have serious circulatory problems such as active arterial or venous disease. Please consult a Healthcare Professional on the suitability of this product, if you have any of the following; previous history of venous thrombosis (blood clots), superficial vein thrombosis, diabetes, severe obesity, reduce mobility including paralysed lower limb, heart disease, severe varicose veins, recent major surgery or injury to lower limbs/abdomen, stroke, cancer, chemotherapy treatment, genetic blood clotting disorder (eg. Factor V Leiden), or if you are pregnant.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Scholl Flight Socks - Black NZ $47.70
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!