Effectively removes hard skin from your feet.
SCHOOL VELVET SMOOTH has ergonomically shaped soft touch handle.
The specially designed Micralumina™ roller head may help remove hard skin.
4 AA batteries included.
The roller head can be washed and replaced.
What else should I know?
1. Remove the protective roller cover before use.
2. Ensure that the roller head is securely inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached.
3. Turn on the unit by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over hard skin and the dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard, or the unit will stop.
4. Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, turn on and repeat until the level of smoothness is obtained. Warning: Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. Stop if skin becomes sore or inflamed.
5. Once your feet are starting to resemble smooth, happy feet again, breathe a sign of relief. 6. Turn the unit off by twisting the silver ring to the right.
7. Wipe or rinse feet to remove excess dead skin particles.
8. Thoroughly dry feet.
9. Apply moisturiser and massage into your fabulously smooth feet!
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read