Aids in maintaining healthy iron levels
Iron is an essential mineral for carrying oxygen around the body to provide energy and maintaining good health.
Spatone is a naturally occurring iron-rich mineral water which is collected and packed straight from the source in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales. It does not cause the side effects often associated with iron supplements, such as constipation, nausea or bloating.
- Convenient, easy-to-open sachets
- Ideal for the whole family
- You don’t have to worry about other ingredients causing adverse reactions or complications
- Gentle on the stomach yet effective
- Clinically tested to not cause constipation
What else should I know?
Natural water with each 25ml containing 5mg of elemental ferrous iron (Fe++).
Directions for use:
- Adults - drink the contents of 1 to 2 sachets per day
- Pregnant women - drink the contents of 2 sachets per day
- Children 2 to 12 years - drink the contents of 1 sachet per day
- Spatone is ideally taken diluted in orange juice in the morning on an empty stomach or in between meals.
Do not exceed 4 sachets per day. Not suitable for children under the age of 2 years unless advised by a doctor.
Store below 30°C. Keep out of reach of small children. Drink plenty of fluids.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!