Protection against dust and pollutants.
Sureguard Reusable Personal Protective Mask is a universally fitting washable mask suitable for adults.
Made of porous polyurethane material for protection against dust and pollutants.
Double layered neoprene is 2 way stretchable to seal around your nose bridge, chin and ears.
Compatible with Sureguard Bacterial/Viral Filter Inserts (sold separately).
What else should I know?
- Open the bag and pull out the mask (taking extra care to only handle the outside of the mask.
- If using the Sureguard Bacterial/Viral Filter Insert, position the filter (over the exhalation port) and press to bind.
- Unfold and stretch the ear straps over your ears.
- Position the mask so it completely covers your chin and nose bridge.
- Wash in warm soapy water by hand after every week of use. If sick, wash daily. Can be washed until the mask no longer seals across your nose bridge and chin. This wil vary from person to person.
- When not in use, keep the mask folded and store sealed in a container or in the original packaging.
- The Sureguard Reusable Personal Protective Mask does NOT guarantee filtration of microscopic virus particles. This mask serves as a physical barrier.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Sureguard Bacterial/Viral F NZ $18.75
blog & more!
Click here to read