One size fits all mask.
Disposable Surgical Masks are sterilised using ethylene oxide.
3 ply construction with a comfortable fit.
What else should I know?
- Coloured side is the front side for air contact.
- Pull the mask horizontally to the convex shape before wear.
- Hang the mask to your face by ears, with nose bar upper side.
- Use fingers to pinch the nose bar to fit with your nose.
- Please replace a new mask after 6 hours of usage time, and trash the used mask in an appropriate place it is recommended to cut the mask to prevent reuse.
- Store in a dry place in room temperature. Keep away from fires. This product is valid for 3 years after production.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Apicare Calming Calendula S NZ $7.23
blog & more!
Coola Fragrance Free Mineral Body Sunscreen 148ml
NZ $59.37NZ $50.48
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Click here to read