Promotes hydration, lubrication and provides prolonged, long lasting relief.
Systane Hydration Lubricant Eye Drops provides advanced hydration support to relieve symptoms of dry eye.
Entraps water to promote hydration, lubrication and provide prolonged, long lasting relief. Helps promote restoration of damaged cells in the ocular surface.
Helps in temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Can also be used for re-wetting of all silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses for minor irritation, discomfort, and blurring.
What else should I know?
SystaneŽ Ultra Hydration Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, sodium borate, disodium EDTA, sodium cirate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, and POLYQUADŽ (polidronium chloride) 0.001% preservative.
- Shake well before using.
- Install one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and blink.
- While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, place 1 or 2 drops on the lenses and blink 2 or 3 times.
- Systane Hydration Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve symptoms of dry eye.
- Immediately before using a bottle for the first time, break the safter seal around the neck area and throw the loose plastic ring away.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before expiration date marked on the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30℃
- Discard any remaining solution after three months of opening.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if tamper evident cap is damaged. Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!