A natural skin treatment designed for use on both large and small pets.
The Honey Collection Pet Magic contains UMF 15+ Manuka Honey, Wheat germ oil and Calendula Oil which aids in the treatment of a variety of the pets minor skin conditions.
Aids in healing of minor cuts or wounds, bites from insects or animals, grazes and other skin irritations and inflammations.
Helps protect and soothe your pet's skin preventing tearing and reducing scarring.
Recommended for pets that have skin irritations, wounds, sunburn, ulcers, rashes and skin lacerations.
100% Natural. No artificial nasties.
What else should I know?
Aqua (Water), Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (UMF® 15+ Manuka Honey), Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside (Montanov™ 68), Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) oil, Chamomila Recutita Martricaria (Chamomile) flower extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycerin (vegetable), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) flower oil, Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) leaf extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) seed oil, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate (Geogard Ultra™), Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Casealpinia Spinosa Gum (Solagum™ Tara).
- Apply the Pet Magic cream directly onto your area your pet is requiring care, ensuring the wound site is clean first, normally no dressing is required.
- Apply twice daily or more frequently if needed.
- For areas that your pet has skin damage or irritation, i.e. rashes, eczema, repeated applications of Pet Magic will help protect and soothe the skin preventing tearing and reducing scarring.
- Pet Magic can be applied on to a dressing if needed.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Crystasoothe Burn Gel 100ml
NZ $14.95NZ $12.02
Bach Rescue Plus B Vitamins Calm and Support Mixed Berry Flavour 10s
Dr Organic Pomegranate Toothpaste 100ml
NZ $12.99NZ $7.69
Click here to read