Triple action formula to support joint mobility, comfort and cartilage repair.
Thompsons All-In-One Joint Complex is a unique formula with turmeric and glucosamine for those with damaged or ageing joints.
Provides support for normal function and mobility in stiff, worn, damaged or ageing joints.
Supports healthy joint movements and mobility comfort.
Suitable for individuals who are looking to support healthy cartilage repair.
What else should I know?
|Each tablet contains|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswella) gum||400mg|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit||350mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed||120mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome and powdered Murraya paniculata||100mg|
|Orange Jasmine leaf||100mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride||666.7mg|
|equiv. Glucosamine sulfate||500mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||200mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||100mg|
|Magnesium (as orate)||6.65mg|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)||5mg|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||1.0mg (100IU)|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take two tablets, twice daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Glucosamine sulfate is derived from sea food.
- Contains soya bean and 86mg of potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or have a heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!