Assists in maintaining healthy eye function & blood circulation.
Thompsons Bilberry 12000 Capsules
• May assist blood circulation
• May assist capillary and circulatory health
• Assists in maintaining healthy eye function
• May play a role in assisting visual perception, particularly at night
• Bilberry may also be useful in aiding fine detail work and glare sensitivity
• Bilberry is a rich source of antioxidants, assisting in decreasing the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals
• Free radicals have been implicated in the development and progression of cataracts and other eye conditions
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract equiv to fresh:
Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit 12 g
equiv. Anthocyanosides 43 mg
Adults take one capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
If taking medications check with your health professional before taking this supplement.
Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!