Helps maintain good health with essential fatty acids.
Thompson's Gel-Free Flaxseed Oil naturally helps to keep you at optimal health.
It contains a natural source of Linolenic Acid, an important Omega-3 essential fatty acid required for good health.
Omega-3 essential fatty acids help reduce inflammation and are vital components to the structure of cells. Supporting the health of your skin.
This product is perfect for vegetarians and vegans as it is a vegan friendly equivalent to fish oil.
(Image shown above is the 200 capsule size of the same product, this page is for the 100 capsules size.)
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
- Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil): 1g (1000mg)
No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
- Adults- Take one capsule three times daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years, unless professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional .
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!