Helps elevate your mood and uplift feelings of sadness and emotional agitation.
Thompsons St Johns Wort 4000
• May assist with the symptomatic relief of stress disorders
• May assist in the management of anxiety and mood swings
• Helps elevate the mood and helps lift feelings of sadness and emotional agitation
• May assist in the relief of nervous tension and anxiety associated with PMT
• May assist in the relief of nervous tension and anxiety associated with menopause
• Has been traditionally used for the relief of nerve pain.
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb top flowering 4g (4000mg)
Standardised to contain Hypericin 2.2mg
Adults take one tablet with food, or as professionally prescribed.
This product will start to exert beneficial effects within 2-4 weeks of continuous use.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use with anti-depressant medications. St John's Wort affects the way a number of prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read