Supports and maintains joint health.
Thompson's Turmeric Joint Support assists your joints with a special tumeric formulation.
A patented form of curcumin that is derived from tumeric is used, the curcumin helps to make it more efficiently absorbed.
Helps to reduce swelling and inflammation, symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
Also assists in increasing joint mobility.
Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
What else should I know?
|Curcumin (Phospholipid Complex)||500 mg|
|equiv. to Curcumin||90 mg|
No added : Corn, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, artificial colours, artificial flavours, or preservatives.
- Take one tablet twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read