Versatile pharmaceutical grade oil.
Thursday Plantation Lavender oil helps calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety.
Promotes restful sleep and improved sleep quality.
Helps relieve symptoms of eczema.
Helps provide relief to skin itching and inflammation of tick, wasp and insect bites.
What else should I know?
100% Lavender oil
- Adults only: To help relieve nervous tension, insomnia and give temporary relief of headaches.
- Massage: add 5 drops (1/4 ml) to 10ml vegetable oil and massage into temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body.
- Vaporisation: add 5 drops (1/4 ml) to water in an oil burner.
- Bath: add 5 drops (1/4 ml) to bath water.
- For the relief of symptoms of eczema: dilute 5 drops (1/4 ml) to 10ml carrier oil
- For relief from tick, wasp and insect bites: dab undiluted onto affected area.
- Always read the label, use only as directed. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision.
- Do not use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
- Do not use on children under 2 years old, or undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!