A natural platinum blonde hair dye.
Tints of Nature - Natural Platinum Blonde 10N colours your hair gently while helping to nourish and protect.
Made with 75% organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, minimal levels of PPD are used to make sure your hair feels and looks healthy.
Superb colour performance covers up to 100% of grey hairs and leaves silky smooth and long lasting results.
No added ammonia, paraben or resorcinol.
What else should I know?
PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Gluamate Diacetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 2-Methylresorcinol, p-Phenylenediamine, Tocopherol.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG - 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
- Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
- Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
- Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
- Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake! Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
- For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
- Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
- Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
- Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
- Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
- Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
- Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
- Pharmexa UV Guard Max Sunsc NZ $15.48
blog & more!
Click here to read