Supports throat health.
Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat contains slippery elm, along with a blend of licorice root and marshmallow root.
Inspired by the use of slippery elm in Native American herbal medicine.
Sweet and silky, with a distinct licorice taste.
Organically sourced bark is collected sustainably by hand.
What else should I know?
Each tea bag contains:
Organic licorice root 760mg,
Organic slippery elm bark 80mg,
Organic licorice root dry aqueous extract 6:1 60mg,
Organic marshmallow root 60mg,
Proprietary blend of organic wild cherry bark (Prunus serotina), fennel fruit, cinnamon bark and orange peel.
- Pour 1 cup of freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover and steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
- Enjoy 4-6 cups per day, especially good with honey.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have low potassium levels, if you are taking diuretics, corticosteroids, cardiac glycosides such as digoxin, potassium depleting medications or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, or impaired kidney or liver function, or if you are allergic to plants in the parsley (Apiaceae) family
- Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Clinicians Flora Restore Ca NZ $21.52
blog & more!
Click here to read