Relief from painful burning symptoms of urinary tract infections.
- Ural Effervescent powder, 8 sachets is an urinary alkalinizer that provides relief from painful burning symptoms of urinary tract infections such as cystitis.
- Pleasantly flavored effervescent drink.
What else should I know?
|Each 4g sachet contains:|
|Sodium bicarbonate||1.76 g|
|Tartaric acid||890 mg|
|Citric acid anhydrous||720 mg|
|Sodium citrate anhydrous||630 mg|
Also contains: Saccharin
Contains no: Gluten, Sugar, Lactose, Dairy products.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For adults and children 12 years and over:
- Dissolve 1-2 sachets in a glass of cold water
- May be taken up to 4 times daily.
- Do not take this medicine for more than 5 days unless advised to do so by a doctor.
- Do not give this medicine to children under 12 years of age unless advised to do so by a doctor.
- Check with a doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking other medicines or if you have kidney problems, heart problems or high blood pressure.
- This preparation contains 644mg of sodium per sachet which should be taken into account by those on low sodium diet.
- Consult a doctor if pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours or if you notice blood in your urine.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!