Rich soothing lotion for relief of dry, scaly, itchy skin. Dermatologically tested.
Treat your dry skin with Alpha Keri Lotion, a rich soothing emollient which locks in moisture, relieves dry, scaly and itchy skin and does not interfere with skin's pH balance.Indications
- Relief following the recovery from dermatoses where the skin is dry, scaly, itchy and lichenified.
- Shaving rashes.
- Sunburn - for relieving sunburn and after sun exposure.
- When the skin has been incased in plaster of Paris.
- Infants and Babies - for relief in atopic eczema, eczematous dermatitis, nappy rash, prickly heat, as a sequel to measles and chickenpox.
- Elderly - suitable for naturally occuring dry skin.
What else should I know?
Alpha Keri Lotion contains Lanolin oil 5.6mg/ml, paraffin liquid 152mg/ml, methyl hydroxybenzoate 2.4mg/ml, propyl hydroxybenzoate 2.0mg/ml, quaternium-15 0.2mg/ml.
Directions - Apply to skin as often as required.
This product is not available at the set freight rate due to its weight. A freight cost will be emailed for overseas orders.
Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!