Rich soothing lotion for relief of dry, scaly, itchy skin. Dermatologically tested.
Treat your dry skin with Alpha Keri Lotion, a rich soothing emollient which locks in moisture, relieves dry, scaly and itchy skin and does not interfere with skin's pH balance.Indications
- Relief following the recovery from dermatoses where the skin is dry, scaly, itchy and lichenified.
- Shaving rashes.
- Sunburn - for relieving sunburn and after sun exposure.
- When the skin has been incased in plaster of Paris.
- Infants and Babies - for relief in atopic eczema, eczematous dermatitis, nappy rash, prickly heat, as a sequel to measles and chickenpox.
- Elderly - suitable for naturally occuring dry skin.
What else should I know?
Alpha Keri Lotion contains Lanolin oil 5.6mg/ml, paraffin liquid 152mg/ml, methyl hydroxybenzoate 2.4mg/ml, propyl hydroxybenzoate 2.0mg/ml, quaternium-15 0.2mg/ml.
Directions - Apply to skin as often as required.
This product is not available at the set freight rate due to its weight. A freight cost will be emailed for overseas orders.
Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!