Helps relieve the symptoms of atopic eczema and dermatitis by reducing bacteria levels on the skin.
QV Flare Up Bath Oil is a calming anti-bacterial treatment suitable for recurrent eczema where secondary staphylococcus aureus infection is a problem. Dual action formula with added moisturisers to help prevent moisture loss.
Soothes and calms the irritated skin and helps reduce roughness and scaling.
Rehydrates the skin by leaving a thin film of occlusive oil on the skin.
Helps to relieve itching .
What else should I know?
ACTIVES (w/w): Paraffin - Light Liquid 65.1%, Benzalkonium Chloride 2.0%, Triclosan 0.7%.
- Fill bath with water. There should be at least enough water in the bath to submerge the QV Flare Up Bath Oil bottle to the marked “fill line”.
- Add QV Flare Up Bath Oil to the bath a drop at a time, stirring the water gently by hand to ensure the product is distributed evenly throughout. The water will start to become cloudy.
- There are two panels on the back of the QV Flare Up Bath Oil bottle, one black, and one grey. Submerge the bottle in the bath until the fill line on the bottle and the water level in the bath meet.
- There is enough QV Flare Up Bath Oil in the bath when the grey panel blends with the cloudiness of the water and is no longer visible. You should still be able to see the black panel.
- If both panels are still visible, repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible. Note that the panels will not change colour in any way, and will still be present when the pack is removed from water.
- If neither panel is visible, there is too much QV Flare Up Bath Oil in the water. Add more water to the bath and repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible.
- Soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes. Gently pat skin dry.
- CAUTION: For external use only. Do not swallow.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see a healthcare professional.
- Do not use undiluted or inadequately diluted.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid any undiluted product contacting skin or eyes. If product enters eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- If there is a persistent irritation or sensitivity to any ingredient, stop treatment and consult your doctor.
- Do not use with soap or detergent as these may reduce the activity of balzalkonium chloride.
- Use of this product may cause the body and bathroom surfaces to become slippery.
- Particular care should be exercised when handling a baby.
- Warning: Not recommend for infants under 6 months age.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Weleda Achillea Comp. 100ml
NZ $39.90NZ $33.86
Go Healthy Go Magnesium 725mg Aspartate Complex 100 caps
NZ $28.77NZ $17.10
Natural Instinct Anti-Dandruff Conditioner 250ml
NZ $13.99NZ $8.82
Click here to read