This product is alcohol free and contains an advanced conditioning system to protect your hair while it highlights.
SUN-IN's new formula, with botanical extracts such as aloe, marigold, chamomile and flaxseed pampers your hair while it lightens.
The light conditioners won't weigh hair down, leaving it smoother, full of body and more manageable. Special illuminators give hair an extra healthy dose of shine for a bright and shiny
What else should I know?
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide (6%), Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis, Calendula Officinalis, Chamomilla Recutita, Linum Usitatissimum, Panthenol, Quaternium-80, Silk Amino Acids, Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you begin and do a strand test before each application of Sun In.
Not recommended for colour treated, recently permed, very dark brown, black or grey hair.
1 For best results start with clean, wet hair.
2. Put on the gloves supplied.
3. Shake the bottle well before use.
4. Spray generously onto hair and comb through if you want evenly distributed highlights.
If you want a sun streaked effect, just spray onto the strands of hair you want highlighted.
5. Use your hairdryer on its warm or hot setting and blow dry your hair, or dry naturally in the sun.
6. If you want to increase the lightening effect, simply repeat points 1 to 5.
7. After application and once your hair is dry, you can wash and condition your hair as normal.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Lifestream Viro Resist 60 caps
NZ $44.90NZ $30.01
Click here to read