100% Natural skin care solution designed to protect from both UV-A and UV-B solar radiation.
Soleo Organics All Natural Sunscreen is a perfect alternative to synthetic sunscreens.
3 Hour, Very water resistant base with SPF 30+.
A unique fragrance free formula fortified with all natural, organic ingredients.
Made using botanic extracts that helps to nourish and moisturize your skin.
Gentle and natural ingredients makes it safe for use during pregnancy and on babies and children.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Patented with zinc nanotechnology that doesn't leave your skin white.
What else should I know?
- Zinc Oxide 22.3% (active ingredient)
- Vitis vinifera seed oil (grapeseed)
- Helianthus annus seed oil (Sunflower)
- Capric/caprylic triglyceride
- Vegetable Oils
- Candellia Cera
- Cera alba (beeswax)
- Camellia sinesis leaf extract (green tea)
- Anthemis noblis flower extract (roman chamomile)
- Carthamis tinctorius seed oil (safflower)
- Cucumis sativus fruit extract (cucumber)
- Natural Vitamin E
- Macadamia ternifolia seed oil
- Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter
- No chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, synthetic preservatives, paraben, PABA, petrochemicals, benzoates, SLS, artificial colours or fragrances.
Directions for use:
- Squeeze and shake tube well before use.
- Apply liberally to all exposed skin 20 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply regularly and after swimming, heavy perspiration or towelling.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- For external use only.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Gentle Protection Lip Care SPF15 12ml
NZ $9.80NZ $8.67
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Antioxidant Night Crème 100ml
NZ $13.10NZ $11.59
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Extra Conditioning Hand and Nail Crème 85ml
NZ $12.60NZ $11.17
Click here to read