For pain or fever.
Nurofen Zavance is fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Muscular pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
- Back pain
- Arthritic pain
- Reduces fever
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen dihydrate 256mg( equiv.ibuprofen 200mg)
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
DO NOT give Nurofen Zavance tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for Children products are available.
- contains no gluten, wheat or lactose.
- contains no preservatives.
- contains sucrose.
- may be taken by breast feeding mothers.
- the maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 146mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- most asthmatics can take Nurofen Zavance but if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, asprin or other pain relievers do not take this product.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!