For sinus headache, sinus pain and nasal congestion.
Fast, effective, temporary relief of sinusitis symptoms including sinus headache, sinus pain, nasal congestion.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Each caplet contains 500mg Paracetamol and 5mg Phenylephrine Hydrochloride.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: 2 caplets every four to six hours as necessary, taken with water. Maximum of 8 caplets within 24 hours.
Do not use for more than a few days at a time in adults without medical advice. Minimum dosing interval: 4 hours
Medical advice should be sought before taking this product in patients with these conditions:
• Cardiovascular disease
• Angle closure glaucoma
• An enlargement of the prostate gland
• Occlusive vascular disease (eg Raynaud’s Phenomenon)
• Liver and kidney impairment. Underlying liver disease increases the risk of paracetamol-related liver damage. Patients who have been diagnosed with liver or kidney impairment must seek medical advice before taking this medication.
Use with caution in patients taking:
• Beta-blockers and other antihypertensive drugs
• Tricyclic antidepressantsThis product should not be used by patients taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and amphetamine-like psychostimulants).
Should not be used for more than 48 hours in children aged 12 to 17 except on medical advice.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Should not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants or cough and cold medicines.
Do not use within several hours of going to bed as it may cause sleeplessness.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!