Fast targeted pain relief.
Nurofen Back Pain is fast and effective in the temporary relief of back pain.
What else should I know?
Each caplet contains:Ibuprofen lysine 342mg (equiv to ibuprofen 200mg)
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every
4 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours).
Children 7 to 12 years: 1 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 hours as
necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
Do NOT give Nurofen Back pain caplets to children under 7 years.
Nurofen for Children products are available.
seek medical advise if:
* you suffer asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen,
aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
* you are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
Do not take:
* if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or
* if you are allergic to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
* during pregnancy except with your doctor's advice.
* during last 3 months of pregnancy.
* for more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor's advice.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!