For pain or fever.
Nurofen Zavance is fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Muscular pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
- Back pain
- Arthritic pain
- Reduces fever
What else should I know?
Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen dihydrate 256mg( equiv.ibuprofen 200mg)
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every
4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
DO NOT give Nurofen Zavance tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for Children products are available.
- contains no gluten, wheat or lactose.
- contains no preservatives.
- contains sucrose.
- may be taken by breast feeding mothers.
- the maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 146mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- most asthmatics can take Nurofen Zavance but if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, asprin or other pain relievers do not take this product.
Do not take:
if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- if you are allergic to ibuprofen, asprin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctors advice. Do not take at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- for more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctors advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read