For Fast effective migraine relief
Sumagran Active is for the acute relief of migraine attacks - with or without aura.
What else should I know?
Pharmacist Only Medicine
Each film coated tablet contains Sumatriptan (as succinate) 50mg.
Adults aged 18 to 65 years -
- Take one tablet at once at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- If your symptoms improve but return later, you may take one more tablet. Wait at least two hours after the first tablet was taken.
- Do not take more than two tablets for the same migraine attack.
- If Sumagran Active is not effective at relieving your migraine symptoms, do not take another tablet for this attack.
- Swallow each tablet whole with a glass of water.
This product contains lactose. This product is gluten free. Store below 25 degrees C. Keep out of reach of children. Use only if you are certain that you have a migraine headache.We Will only supply those who have previously been diagnosed this product for migraine. Do not take Sumagran Active if you have any of the following: heart or liver problems; vascular problems; uncontrolled high blood pressure; an allergy to Sumatriptan, sulfur (e.g. sulfonamides), or any ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet. Do not take Sumagran Active if you are taking other medicines used for the treatment of migraine, or treatment of depression (MAOI).
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!