A potent formulation that helps to relieve hayfever symptoms and nasal congestion.
Maxiclear Cold & Nasal Relief, Hayfever & Sinus Relief assists in temporarily relieving nasal and sinus congestion through the use of nasal decongestant Phenylephrine.
It contains a non-drowsy antihistamine, Loratadine, which helps combat hayfever symptoms.
This helps to keep your eyes from watering and itching, it also helps to prevent uncontrollable sneezing.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Maize starch
- Pregelatinized maize starch
- Quinoline yellow
- Purified talc
- Purified water
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- 1 tablet 4 times daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use in children under 12 years.
- See your doctor before taking this product if you have high blood pressure, heart problems or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are taking anti-depressant medication.
- Although the medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!