Gradual self tan.
Tantastic Fast Drying Self Tan Gradual is a quick and easy self tanning formulation.
Fast drying and non-sticky formula that lasts up to 5 days.
Comes with free applicator mitt.
What else should I know?
Aqua ((Water) Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Dihydroxyacetone, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol,
stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, panthenol (pro vitamin B5),
tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, ceteareth-20, polysorbate 80,
parfum (fragrance), PEG-20 stearate, isohexadecane, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin,
phenoxyethanol, citric acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).
- Wax or shave a full day before tanning. Prep your skin by exfoliating and moisturising all over, focusing on dry areas like elbows, hands, knees and heels.
- Finally, use a Tantastic flawless finish mitt to apply the gradual tan to your face and body.
- Leave to dry for just 2 minutes.
- For best results apply every 2-3 days.
- Remember to avoid getting wet for a few hours while your tan develops.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water.
- Avoid contact with fabrics.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinues use.
- Store in a cool dry place, and keep out of children's reach.
- This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.
- Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Good Health Turmeric Extra NZ $42.83
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!