Helps to re-balance gut flora, especially after antibiotic use.
Thompson's Probiotic AB Plus helps to improve your gut health even while you take antibiotics.
A unique double action formula helps to helps to balance gut flora disturbed by antibiotic use.
It also supports the gut lining with vitamins and zinc. Strengthening the body's first line of defence.
This product is perfect for those who need to use antibiotics and have a sensitive stomach.
What else should I know?
|Saccharomyces boulardii ProSCB||250mg|
|Vitamin A||272mcg/RE (900IU)|
|Vitamin D3||6.25mcg (250IU)|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
No added corn, glucose, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Adults - Take 1 capsule three times daily during and after antibiotic use.
- If diarrhea persists for more than 48 hours, seek medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- The recommended amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read