Promotion of restful sleep.
Valerian is a sedative herb with calming, relaxing and anti-spasmodic properties. Valerian is classified as a mild, sedative herbal medicine. It can reduce the time it takes to fall asleep at night and may also relieve stress and anxiety during the day.
Valerian is most often recommended for promotion of a restful sleep. It can help to relax the body, ease muscle twitching and spasms and alleviate nervousness, all of which may contribute to disturbed sleep patterns.
Indications for use:
- Relief of sleeplessness, disturbed sleep patterns and insomnia
- Valerian has been shown to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, improves the quality of sleep and reduces the incidence of night time wakening.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Relief of muscular cramps and spasms
- Reduces sleeplessness
- Reduce nervous tension and excess nervous energy
What else should I know?
|Valeriana officinalis (valerian) extract equivalent to dry root||2g|
|Standardised to contain valerenic acid||1.5mg|
Adults -Take one capsule daily (with food). This can be increased to two capsules daily or as professionally prescribed.
Not to be taken with pregnancy except under a Doctors supervision.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Apicare Cleanse Me Wash 500ml
NZ $24.05NZ $18.24
Bepure Collagen & Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid Powder 182g
NZ $79.00NZ $66.36
Apicare Baby Bee Shampoo + Wash 300ml
NZ $19.23NZ $14.57
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!