For relief of symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMS)
Useful for PMS symptoms such as:
- Mood swings
- Fluid retention
- Abdominal bloating
- Menstrual cramps
- Breast tenderness
Harmony Balance has been formulated to support the body throughout the menstrual cycle, it should be taken on an ongoing, daily basis for best results Sleeplessness
What else should I know?
Each Harmony Balance tablet contains:
- Vitex agnus-castus - 175mg
- Angelica polymorpha - 2g
- Paeonia lactiflora - 2g
- Bupleurum falcatum - 1g
Excipients used in Harmony PMS are all naturally derived and are not in doses high enough to have a therapeutic effect
Also including naturally derived excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Cellulose microcrystalline, Croscarmellose sodium, Hypromellose, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Magnesium stearate, Chlorophyllin copper complex, Carnauba wax.
Tablet coating proprietary ingredient PI 4029. Vitamin D3 150IU (Cholecalciferol): 3.75ug Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride): 25mg
- Starting Dose: 2-3 tablets per day, continuously for 2-3 months.
Reduce to maintenance dose as symptoms improve.
- Maintenance dose: 1-2 tablets per day, ongoing. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Tablets can be taken with water or juice, before meals or at least one hour after meals.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking a medication please check with your doctor before using this product.
- Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula.
- Not recommended during pregnancy unless professionally prescribed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
Ethical Nutrients Triple Action Sleep Support 30 tablets
NZ $32.38NZ $28.16
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!