Promotes, maintains & enhances bone health.
Thompsons Vitamin D 1000 IU Plus Omega-3
· Is important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass & density
· Supports the role of Calcium in lowering the risk of osteoporosis
· May reduce muscular weakness in the elderly thus reducing the risk of falls
· May reduce risk of low bone mineral density in people with digestive disorders
· Supports healthy birth weight
· May be helpful in immune modulation
· Enhances mood in healthy subjects during winter.
· Promotes and enhances bone health
· A diet with a higher ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids may help to maintain bone density.
What else should I know?
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 25 mcg
-1000 IUFish oil 500 mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60 mg
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90 mg
Adults take one capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
Adverse effects may occur even at lower levels among people with hypersensitivity to vitamin D (e.g. hyperparathyroidism).
Of all published cases of vitamin D toxicity for which a vitamin D amount is known, only one occurred at a level of intake under 40,000 IU per day. Do not take more than the dose stated on the label if under consultation with a healthcare practitioner.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read