New Zealand's number 1 natural hormone balance support.
30 PLUS NuWoman Natural Hormone Balance Support combines the internationally studied and proven effectiveness of Cimicifuga racemosa with natural amino acids, vitamins nad minerals to assist natural hormone balance.
A large percentage of women experience hormonal fluctuations that can dramatically affect their everyday lives and relationships with friends, partners and children. As women, we need to maintain a delicate hormonal balance to ensure good health and a feeling of wellbeing. When the two major female hormones, oestrogen and progesterone, become imbalanced a whole range of symptoms can present themselves.
Hormonal imbalance can result in: mood swings, anxiety, stress, weepiness, uncontrolled anger, irritability, emotional outbursts, sugar cravings, lack of energy, sleep issues and loss of personal identity.
These symptoms are often put down to working too hard, children or relationship trouble, when these issues can in fact correlate to abnormal hormonal balances or oestrogen dominance.
What else should I know?
L-Tyrosine, Chromium, Cimi-Max, Vitamins B6, B9, B12.
- Take 2 tablets per day, preferably with meals. One tablet in the morning and oe in the evening or as prescribed.
- 30 PLUS NuWoman should be taken for a minimum of two menstrual cycles before assessing its effectiveness.
- We advise that if you suffer from any liver problems you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before taking 30 Plus NuWoman.
- On rare occasions gastro-intestinal upset or hypersensitivity (rash or irritation) may be experienced.
- We recommend as a good healthcare practice to not take 30 Plus NuWoman while pregnant or breastfeeding. It is always advisable to let your healthcare professional know when you are considering taking a dietary supplement.
- Use only as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persists. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read