Contains three of nature’s most powerful nutritious, protective and balancing whole foods for optimum female health - Calcium, Cranberry & Flaxseed.
Lifestream CC Flax contains Natural Calcium, cranberry seeds and flaxseed.
Calcium helps to maintain healthy bones, teeth and nails.
Cranberry supports urinary tract health and provides antioxidant protection.
Flaxseed omega-3 provides omega-3 fatty acids which supports heart and brain health.
100% Certified Organic and Natural.
What else should I know?
CC Flax Nutrition Information
Serving size: 5g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||70 kJ||1400 kJ|
|Protein||1.3 g||25.6 g|
|Fat, total||0.7 g||13.4 g|
|-saturated*||0.1 g||2.4 g|
|-Omega 3 alpha-linolenic acid||0.03 g||6.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.7 g||13.5 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||2.4 g|
|Dietary Fibre||1.9 g||38.0 g|
|Sodium||9.0 mg||181 mg|
|Calcium||263 mg (33% RDI*)||5.3 mg|
|Iodine||36.8 mcg (25% RDI*)||735 mcg|
|Magnesium||37.9 mg||758 mg|
|Anthocyanidins||3.1 mg||62.4 mg|
|Lignans||65.0 mg||1.3 g|
|All values specified above are averages|
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon (5g)
- Lifestream CC Flax adds a delicious nutty flavour to foods such as muesli, porridge, cereals, soups, sauces, pasta or breads.
- Lifestream CC Flax can be blended into a smoothie or with yoghurt.
- Add some Lifestream Spirulina or Lifestream Ultimate Greens for a healthy greens boost!
- Lignans are best avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- To protect the Omega 3 fatty acids, do not heat or cook CC Flax
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read