A two-part herbal capsule combination for women for the day and night-time relief of menopausal symptoms.
Beneficial for: * Maintaining health and wellbeing through menopause
* Relaxation and a restful nights sleep
* Managing the effects of stress, anxiety, mood swings and irritability associated with menopause
* Managing the common effects of menopause loss of temperature control leading to hot flushes, night sweats, lack of focus, menstrual irregularity, low libido, fatigue, dry skin and mucous membranes that many women experience at this time
Key features: * A unique two capsule morning/night formula designed specifically to support and manage the changing day and night hormonal imbalances of menopause for a full 24 hour cycle
* This multi-herbal blend contains the scientifically researched herbals Black Cohosh, Wild Yam, Dong Quai, and Chaste Tree, plus Soy isoflavones and Red Clover as rich sources of phyto-oestrogens
* Helps to balance hormonal levels, regulate and relieve menstrual symptoms, and relieve the menopausal symptoms of hot flushes, night sweats, dry skin and mucous membranes and low libido
* The Day formula provides St Johns Wort and Siberian Ginseng to manage mood and maintain energy levels
* The Night formula promotes a restful nights sleep with the sedative herbs Valerian and Passionflower and the minerals Magnesium and Calcium which help to settle the nervous system
What else should I know?
Each capsule provides:
|Ingredients||Day White Cap||Night Clear Cap||Daily Dose|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Glycine max(soya bean) seed||8g||8g||16g|
|Trifolium pratense(Red clover) herb top flowering||150mg||150mg||300mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (dong quai) root||500mg||500mg||1g|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit||500mg||500mg||1g|
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) root and rhizome||500mg||500mg||1g|
|Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) herb top flowering||250mg||-||250mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root||150mg||-||150mg|
|Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) root||-||1g||1g|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) herb||-||50mg||50mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide- heavy)||40mg||40mg||80mg|
|Clacium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||70mg||46mg||116mg|
Also Contains: Encapsulating aids, color, flavour.
Adults only: 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of your eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Coola Fragrance Free Mineral Body Sunscreen 148ml
NZ $59.37NZ $50.48
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Click here to read